The Leaders in GM programme is hosted by North West Employers. The programme abides by their GDPR compliant policy and procedures as set out below:
Information collected In general, you may visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect the domain names, the operating system in use (e.g., Macintosh, Windows) and browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer). This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. NWE uses this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, mobile telephone number, and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for registration or other participation in any available online interactive activities.
You will be given the opportunity to opt in to receive additional marketing correspondence from NWE by email.
After you have registered, you may opt out or change your preferences at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the footer of any NWE marketing email you receive from us, or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting removal from any network or communication groups supported by NWE.
How we process data
NWE will be the ‘data controller’ under the Data Protection Act 1998, and any personal data you provide will be kept on file for our reference. This allows us to process your use of membership or other services efficiently and gain a better understanding of your requirements. We may require you to submit personally identifiable information to enable you to make use of certain services. The information we collect and process about you may include;
1. Information you provide to us during your engagement in NWE services or the procurement of them, this personal data is most often your name, email address and contact details
2. Information you provide to us by filling in forms on the NWE website
3. Information you provide to us during your direct involvement in the delivery of a service to you and your organisation e.g. attendance on a development programme, completion of assessment tools and service enquiries. For some services you will be providing more personal details about yourself
4. Information collected through correspondence with our teams, including by phone, email and post
5. Information you provide to us in order to register for service communications, newsletters, network information exchanges, on line services, alerts and operational messages
6. Information shared during social media interactions with you
7. Statistical data about your interactions with the NWE website and NWE marketing messages, for example through email or through online advertising.
8. Information you provide to us for recruitment purposes
Use of information Your data may be used for the following purposes:
1. Providing services to you as an individual and to your organisation or organisations paying for the service
2. Communicating with you and sending you information in relation to a specific NWE service you are party to or other related NWE services
3. Accounting, billing and audit
4. Credit and other payment card verification and screening
5. Safety and security
6. Health, administrative and legal purposes
7. Statistical analysis of service utilisation
8. Systems testing, maintenance and development
9. Customer surveys
10. Customer relations
11. Marketing, including recommending additional NWE services or products we feel would be relevant to you
12. To help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences
Information sharing and disclosure
Removal of personal data
We retain the data you provide, including data we collect when you use our services and facilities, for a reasonable period of time or as long as the law requires us to retain the information. Please contact us if you wish to amend the personal data you have submitted online or during engagement in a service.
You have the legal right to request a copy of any information we hold about you.